We are now a home-based bakery! We still deliver to the Cypress area and attend The Woodlands Farmers Market weekly.
Handmade with Premium Ingredients
- Our baked goods are handmade from scratch.
- We use premium, minimally-processed, all-natural ingredients. Real eggs, cream, and milk. No bleached flour and no shortening.
How to Buy
- Order Online for pickup or delivery. Read all about delivery and pickup options here.
- The Woodlands Farmers Market at Grogan's Mill - Every Saturday 9am-noon, 7 Switchbud Pl, The Woodlands, TX 77380
- You can contact us using the form on this page.
About Hazel Loves Pie, from the Piemaker, Jenn Wilson
|I founded Hazel Loves Pie in 2018 with the goal of hand-making awesome pie, and with the directive to "do everything in love." I'm a software engineer turned French culinary student, and my recipes are inspired by my travels and my enormous cookbook collection. Hazel Loves Pie is named for my grandmother Hazel, a hardworking farmer born in 1901.|
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. (Don't skip this step, the pie will drip sugar!)
- Place the pie on the lined baking sheet and cover it with foil.
- Heat in the oven for 30-45 minutes, or until the whole pie is warmed through.